Bentota beach walk
Feel the city vibe while having a chat
Briefing the Tour
Benthota is one of the very famous beaches in srilanka and tourist city in the south coastal line. This tour is specially designed to give a Day tour in Benthota city including Bentota beach to explore and to do some water sports activities. If you are a Free independent traveler who booked a Hotel in Bentota we can pick you at the airport and drop you at the hotel after a well-planned beautiful Day tour at Bentota.
Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue. Southeast is Lunuganga, the estate and gardens of architect Geoffrey Bawa. Northeast is his brother Bevis's Brief Garden.
The following destinations will be covered on the tour.
- Kande vihare temple (½ hour)
- Lunuganga Garden (1 hour)
- Bentota River tour (½ hour)
- Bentota Beach (refreshment)
- Water sport activities (2 hours)
Those mentioned highlights will be covered in the tour but there will be No order for that. It will depend on the Chauffer guide lecturer’s plan and your schedule on that day.
40% of this tour will be based on walking in this tour. While walking our experienced chauffer guide lecturer will give you lot of information and share his experiences.
The average length of this tour is 4 hours. Maximum 5 hours
You will be picked at the airport or at Colombo by a chauffeur guide, a suitable luxury vehicle will come to pick you. After travelling 110 km you will be arrived to Bentota.
Pickup can be arranged from any airport or any place you want. At the end of the visit you will be dropped to your decided drop location.
If you don’t like boat rides.
If you don’t like to visit gardens and architecture.
If you don’t like to walk under the Hot sun.
If you don’t like to go to religious places.
If you don’t like to visit and study about ancient technology, culture and arts.
- Before entering to a Buddhist religious place traditionally we remove our hats and shoes before enter to the premises. Therefore, you will need to remove your hats and shoes. You can use temple socks.
- Take all the precautions and advices of the instructors before start the boat tour.
- Use mineral water bottle specially when we have a walk.
- If you want to taste street foods, please talk to our guide first and get his recommendations.
- If you want to buy anything in the street talk to the guide and get his advices
- Before starting the tour Guide will give you a briefing of the tour. Please adhere to his or her advices throughout the tour.
- Pickup from the Airport or Hotel and Drop back to the Hotel or Airport
- Good Quality Vehicle with a Professional Driver
- One drinking water bottle for one passenger (500 ml)
- Face masks and sanitizers
- Face Tissues
- Car park fees
- Express way Tolls (if applicable)
- Service of a professional National guide lecturer or Site Guide Lecturer (English speaking)
- Any food and beverages
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any entrance fees to a site.
- Anything other than mentioned in “includes”