Trincomalee City Tour
Feel the city vibe while having a chat
Briefing the Tour
Trincomalee is a famous Beach Destination in srilanka and famous among local and foreign beach lovers. Specially foreigners who loves to spend their full holiday on the beach with different beach excursions and activities, loves to come to Trincomalee.
If you are a free independent traveler (FIT) who booked a hotel in Trincomalee area, we can pick you at the Airport to drop you to the hotel. But without just dropping at the hotel we can give this day tour to visit Trincomalee and near by places on the way to drop you to the hotel.
The city of Trincomalee is located 230 km away from Katunayake international airport and it is 5 hours drive via Ambepussa - Kurunegala - Trincomalee Highway.
Our chauffer guide will pick you from the airport and will be headed to Trincomalee. This tour is generally designed to start around 10.30 am from Trincomalee. We can do any adjustment depending on your schedule. Depending on the flight schedule we can guide you to plan this day tour. Talk to us.
This will be not a just a day trip but also a guided tour with an experienced chauffer guide.
The following highlighted events will be covered on the tour.
- Seruwavila Buddhist Temple - ( ½ hours)
- Marble Beach - (¼ hours)
- Kinniya Hot water Spring – (¼ hours)
- Nilavali Beach - (½ hours)
- Trincomalee war cemetery – (¼ hour)
- Uppuweli Beach – (¼ - hour)
- Maritime & Naval History Museum – (½ hours)
- Thiru koneshwaram temple – (½ hour)
Those mentioned highlights will be covered in the tour but there will be No order for that. It will depend on the Chauffer guide lecturer’s plan and your schedule on that day.
In the middle of the tour our tour guide will arrange a good place to refresh yourself with good Refreshments.
40% of this tour will be based on walking in the sites. While walking our experienced chauffer guide lecturer will give you lot of information and share his experiences.
The average length of this tour is 4 hours. Maximum 5 hours
You will be picked at the airport or at Colombo by a chauffeur guide, a suitable luxury vehicle will come to pick you.
After travelling 230 km from Airport through Ambepussa - Kurunegala - Trincomalee highway you will be arrived to Trincomalee.
Pickup can be arranged from any airport or any place you want. At the end of the visit you will be dropped to your decided drop location.
- If you don’t like to visit Beaches.
- If you don’t like to go to religious places.
- If you are uncomfortable to walk under the hot sun.
- If you don't like to feel the beach vibe.
- When we go to Buddhist temples traditionally we remove our hats and shoes. Therefor you have to remove your hats and shoes before enter. You can use temple socks.
- You have to walk under the hot sun. because Trincomalee is located in the dry zone of Srilanka.
- Hot sun is the only reason that we are encouraging visitors to start this trip early in the morning.
- Use mineral water bottle specially when we have a walk.
- If you want to taste street foods, please talk to our guide first and get his recommendations.
- If you want to buy anything in the street talk to the guide and get his advices
- Before starting the tour Guide will give you a briefing of the tour. Please adhere to his or her advices throughout the tour.
- Pickup from the Airport or Hotel and Drop back to the Hotel or Airport
- Good Quality Vehicle with a Professional Driver
- One drinking water bottle for one passenger (500 ml)
- Face masks and sanitizers
- Face Tissues
- Car park fees
- Express way Tolls (if applicable)
- Service of a professional National guide lecturer or Site Guide Lecturer (English speaking)
- Any food and beverages
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any entrance fees to a site.
- Anything other than mentioned in “includes”